Slush Invaders Slush Invaders

That was fun to watch

Thank you so much for using my music in your video! I really enjoyed seeing all of the different super powers. Great job!

Keep it up!

Cursed Edition - horror Cursed Edition - horror

Actually scared me a bit...

And it was a really great flash animation. Great work, very very creepy. The story behind it made it even better, how it was based on real events. Great job overall!

Calvin and Hobbes Tribute Calvin and Hobbes Tribute

Very nostalgic.

I love Calvin and Hobbes. Great job making this animation of the first strip. It's funny, it came out on my birthday, well, not the same year, but the same day. Anyway, this was really nice. You should definitely make more. Maybe even put a few together or do a big one, perchance?

Keep it up!

Jared A.
a.k.a. Watermusic34

Slush Invaders Game Slush Invaders Game

Fantastic, my friend.
This was a very creative approach to the stickman and distance type of games. Great job. I really enjoyed it. And thank you ever so much for using some of my music!

Peace,
WM34

Verge Verge

Interesting and fresh

I really enjoyed playing through this! I'm sure I'll return to play again from time to time too. The gameplay was great, I had no issues with lag or anything. Also, it was relatively challenging in some spots of the puzzles. Overall, I loved the feel and play-ability of the game. Very sad and kinda simple yet deep story. There should be more games like this out there!
Also, the music reminded me of parts of the Golden Sun series, which is really cool. Great job on the soundtrack; it was beautiful, sad and mysterious, which fits perfectly!

WM34

Sword Quest Adventure Sword Quest Adventure

Great feel overall!

It was fun and kept me interested. All the little quests were a nice addition instead of just being a hack/slash type of game altogether. Great choice of music, by the way. I feel that added a lot to the experience (and always does). The artwork was simple but fun at the same time.
By the way, I got to the wizard but was too lazy to go back and buy health beforehand, so he finished me off in the cave.
I'd say that if you make a 2nd one, there should be more types of enemies and some more quests/shops and perhaps a few more levels with different weapons and different music for each.
Overall, very good work. I realize there is a lot that goes into making something even as simple as this, so keep it up and have fun with it!

Watermusic34

Yuuka Nanri - My Favorite Time (Collab) Yuuka Nanri - My Favorite Time (Collab)

Good job on recording, sounds great. Fantastic piano playing and singing too. Keep it up.

Jabicho responds:

Thanks so much! I'm happy you liked it :D

Castle (YM2612 Reboot) Castle (YM2612 Reboot)

Great instrument choices. Some of those Sega sounds were obnoxious, some classics. This was a fun tune. Don't appreciate the comment about my mom though.

Digital Wasteland Digital Wasteland

Fitting title. Good noisebeat.

AliceMako responds: