Yuuka Nanri - My Favorite Time (Collab) Yuuka Nanri - My Favorite Time (Collab)

Good job on recording, sounds great. Fantastic piano playing and singing too. Keep it up.

Jabicho responds:

Thanks so much! I'm happy you liked it :D

Castle (YM2612 Reboot) Castle (YM2612 Reboot)

Great instrument choices. Some of those Sega sounds were obnoxious, some classics. This was a fun tune. Don't appreciate the comment about my mom though.

Digital Wasteland Digital Wasteland

Fitting title. Good noisebeat.

AliceMako responds:

Thanks for listening.

Creo - Avalanche Creo - Avalanche

Cool stuff. Fun, energetic... and great mixing/mastering. It's always hard to get a piano to sound good with a lot of other instruments simultaneously. Good work.

CreoMusic responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it ;)

Jet Jet

Nice synth groove. Not bland like a lot of these types of tracks.

Shozi responds:

thanks man. its really hard to put good variation in these kind of tracks. glad you liked it :)

Sunset Skating Sunset Skating

Sounds great, man! Reminds me of Warioland; Shake It with all the neat instruments and funky style. This was fun to listen to and had great structure as far as how the song played out. Also, great job programming those drums! They sounded fantastic.

cazok responds:

What the...! I played those drums myself sir XD
Electronic drum set, roland Td-9. Thx for the comment! :)

Phantasm Forest - Original - Phantasm Forest - Original -

Very atmospheric, but rockin! Guitar reminds me of Joe Satriani, and the other sounds remind me a bit of Ronald Jenkees. Great stuff. Only problem was that it was a little short and didn't really go anywhere. A full version would be great, but I really enjoyed this.

Keep it up!
WM34

Toxic: No thirst. Toxic: No thirst.

Great sound. This really reminds me of some of the tracks from the Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Seasons games. Thick, ominous tones that really set the mood for this depressed/oppressive world.
Fantastic!

Calamaistr responds:

tbh wanted to make it longer but couldnt find the right inspiration so kept it compact :)
thanks!

Baba's Field Baba's Field

Pretty awesome. Reminds me of Tales games a bit. The clean guitar sound you used was a bit cheap sounding, but beside that, you had great instrumentation for this kind of piece. It was all mixed very well too. It was fun and creative and made me think of a peaceful but slightly busy hometown setting in a game.
Great job!

AndretheXLR8R responds:

Thanks, yeah this piece is a bit old, all the sounds were made on my old Alesis QS8, same synth used for the dragonball z soundtrack (US version). The guitar is actually a clav, is a clav a type of guitar im not even sure, but thanks a lot for the review!

**Zelda's Lullaby** **Zelda's Lullaby**

Very fitting lyrics!

Of course, this is a wonderful classic by Koji Kondo from the Zelda series, and you covered it so wonderfully! The lyrics fit very well, I enjoyed every bit of it, especially "Waltz under moonlit trees, Sail all the wondrous seas..." and "Drift through the open sky, Wings spread and spirits high...".

Also, are you a fan of Eric Whitacre? The repetition of "sleep" at the end reminded me of his piece "Sleep", in which he does the same thing. Very cool touch, by the way.

Overall, this is just fantastic; a very quality and creative project.

VGSongbird responds:

Lol Eric Whitacre has been an inspiration of my music ever since I was 11. But even if I had never heard of him, I would've ended the piece exactly the same; its like a mother softly whispering to her daughter as she drifts off to sleep.

I'm thrilled to be mentioned in the same breath as him. Thank You :D