Slush Invaders Game Slush Invaders Game

Fantastic, my friend.
This was a very creative approach to the stickman and distance type of games. Great job. I really enjoyed it. And thank you ever so much for using some of my music!

Peace,
WM34

Verge Verge

Interesting and fresh

I really enjoyed playing through this! I'm sure I'll return to play again from time to time too. The gameplay was great, I had no issues with lag or anything. Also, it was relatively challenging in some spots of the puzzles. Overall, I loved the feel and play-ability of the game. Very sad and kinda simple yet deep story. There should be more games like this out there!
Also, the music reminded me of parts of the Golden Sun series, which is really cool. Great job on the soundtrack; it was beautiful, sad and mysterious, which fits perfectly!

Keep up the creativity!
WM34

Sword Quest Adventure Sword Quest Adventure

Great feel overall!

It was fun and kept me interested. All the little quests were a nice addition instead of just being a hack/slash type of game altogether. Great choice of music, by the way. I feel that added a lot to the experience (and always does). The artwork was simple but fun at the same time.
By the way, I got to the wizard but was too lazy to go back and buy health beforehand, so he finished me off in the cave.
I'd say that if you make a 2nd one, there should be more types of enemies and some more quests/shops and perhaps a few more levels with different weapons and different music for each.
Overall, very good work. I realize there is a lot that goes into making something even as simple as this, so keep it up and have fun with it!

Keep up the creativity!
Watermusic34

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

Artful and inspiring

What a fantastic game! I really enjoyed everything about it. The platforming, the puzzles, and especially the artwork and music. The artwork really brings the world to life in a very unique way and the music fits perfectly with it - very mysterious yet beautiful ambiance.
There was one little bug I found though. I fell through Mr. Groucher's roof into the beam of the house behind his chair and became stuck, having to restart the game. Besides that it went very smoothly.
Please continue to create games like this. This was fantastic!

P.S. Who did the music?

Fighter vs. Mario Tower Fighter vs. Mario Tower

Hey!

Good game! It was very hard though! haha, thank you so much for using my music. I appreciate it.

5/5
10/10

Thanks!

Alice in Spaceland 3 Alice in Spaceland 3

253124 was my highscore in Deep Space

It's a very interesting game, for sure! Thank you for using my song in it too. The Boss music by Cornandbeans was great. I got to level 4, but then I ran out of lives, mostly due to the "all seeing eye" in lvl 3 and the blue/red laser beams. Anyway, I thought it was a lot of fun and hope to see more!

Keep it up!

Edward. Edward.

One of the best games on NG

I love this game. It's like Kirby's demented little brother or something. Nice music and effects, it's all really good. I don't know why people give you so much junk about it. It really is a cool game. The fact that you use sound waves out of Edward's mouth is awesome too. I loved the artwork and the different levels. And the way you can fight "death" for your life back is amazing. Didn't see that coming! haha
Great, great work. Keep it up!

Chronotron Chronotron

Probably the best game on newgrounds

I can't get enough. I love the whole concept of recording over yourself over and over again. Time travel is so cool. I think this was very well made and presented very well also. And the music was pretty cool as well. I hope you can eventually release a Chronotron II or something like it!
Keep up the great work,

Coffee Shop Coffee Shop

Pure, simple fun.

I enjoyed this game. It's pleasantly simple but fun altogether. The music is fun too. I finished the game with $102.00.

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Most Excelent

Very good job. I think the funniest thing was how it went into Golden Axe. Domo-Kun is awesome and so was this game. It was very fun and challenging as well. Good job. Rated it 5 and 10/10.