Slush Invaders Slush Invaders

That was fun to watch

Thank you so much for using my music in your video! I really enjoyed seeing all of the different super powers. Great job!

Watermusic34

Cursed Edition - horror Cursed Edition - horror

Actually scared me a bit...

And it was a really great flash animation. Great work, very very creepy. The story behind it made it even better, how it was based on real events. Great job overall!

Keep up the creativity!
Watermusic34

Calvin and Hobbes Tribute Calvin and Hobbes Tribute

Very nostalgic.

I love Calvin and Hobbes. Great job making this animation of the first strip. It's funny, it came out on my birthday, well, not the same year, but the same day. Anyway, this was really nice. You should definitely make more. Maybe even put a few together or do a big one, perchance?

Calvin and Hobbes Calvin and Hobbes

Magically fun.

I have almost all of the Calvin and Hobbes books. I love them! Bill Waterson is amazing and so is this animation. You did very, very well on making it. I just wish there were more to it.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

That was awesome.

This is what Miyamoto dreams about all the time, I'm sure. Great artwork! I enjoyed how he went from each game style and then returned to reality, haha. Great concept and animation!

The Great Star Hunt The Great Star Hunt

Awesome work.

It was really random in some parts and overall I really enjoyed it. I do think the ending was kind of sad though... Thank you so much for using my song in it too! I really appreciate it.

Keep up the good work!

mad-dave responds:

Thank you for making an awesome kickass song! :)

LoZ: My Immortal LoZ: My Immortal

Very nice

Overall, it's really childish and silly, but I really enjoyed it. Towards the end when Link was revived and the full band came in, it was awesome. Great work. 5/5, fav-ed.

Super Mario Land IV Super Mario Land IV

Wow...

There was a lot of cool stuff in here... I liked when you used "Oh no, he's gonna cry!" from the Ghost and Mr. Chicken, lol.
This really makes me want to play Super Mario Land again! Good job on everything.
I have a cover of the "Rocket Ship Ride" from the end when you beat the game on my page, you should check it out.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/135658

Super Mario Land I Super Mario Land I

Very well done.

I really enjoyed watchin this movie. Great work overall! I was wondering though, where did you get that scream for when Mario gets pushed off of the cliff about mid-way through the video? I know it's a stock scream, but I can't find it anywhere.
Anyway, congrats on a really cool video. Keep it up!

SSBB Theme Decoded SSBB Theme Decoded

Omelet Prevail!

This was hilarious. Good animation too. Plus, the music was, of course, amazing and came from an amazing game. Well done!