View Profile watermusic34

10 Movie Reviews

Haha thanks for the credit!

All too accurate.
Funny stuff, well done.

The detail was incredible, great job! It's obvious a lot of work and care went into this.

22 Game Reviews

I'm playing Castle Crashers Remastered right now. So glad to once again dive back into this world of creativity, excellent gameplay, and fun music! Truly, CC is one of the best things to come from the internet. (I would have kept playing CC if my xbox was still alive..)
CC the Beard is hilarious, and tons of fun. Crazy to think how far all this has come. Btw I'm also letting my beard go wild as of now.
Thanks, Newgrounds peeps, thanks Tom Fulp, thanks Dan Paladin, Mega64, & everyone involved.

***CAN WE PLEASE HAVE ANOTHER NEWGROUNDS/BEHEMOTH GAME RELEASE WITH A USER-SUBMITTED MUSIC CONTEST?
Please??!

Fun retro shooter.
Didn't realize it was auto-fire at first so it took a second to get used to, but I enjoyed it! Great art and sound effects.
Keep up the good work!
-WM34

Challenging and fun platformer!
I did glitch myself outside of one section but thanks for adding a reset option to correct that.
Fun game, I really enjoyed the sound effects.
Keep up the great work!
-WM34

Edit: Found 19 cups of coffee. Hope it was Costa Rican.

190 Audio Reviews

I give this a 7 out of 4.
Awesome funky phresh beat and bass. This was a lot of fun. Great job making this time signature work!
Keep it up!

Engin3music responds:

hahaha! thank you so much! been studying them a lot and finding ways to make em sound natural! glad to see it paying off!

Pretty cool stuff

This piece is like a sigh of relief.
Yet again you've captured some audio gold here. Using electric works just fine.
Keep up the great work, man.

Thomastique responds:

Thank you man! 😁

21 Art Reviews

Great work!
Dung defender cracked me up in Hollow Knight.
I really love the way you make stone walls look in this sketch style. Phenomenal atmosphere. Would love to see more castle-themed art from you.
Anyway, keep it up!

dogmuth-behedog responds:

Thanks, when i make another fanart-list i hope have characters styles like this. :D!!!

Pretty cool! I've recently started trying out some simple pixel art myself, but this is something special. Nice original character design.
I'm here from dogmuth-behedog's rendition of this, btw.
Keep up the good work!

CecilDev responds:

Hey, thanks a lot for your comment! These things really keep me going. And I loved his fanart! It gave him a super cool face wash with his misterious style.

Your sprite is fairly simple, but when I saw the running and jumping animation, I found them surprisingly good! Keep up the good work, you will get cooler things eventually. x)

I'm open for feedback giving and orientation in case you need it, just hit me up!

What do you call this art style? It has a rough sketch feel to it but with plenty of detail, like with Where the Wild Things Are.
I love the design and dark tones. You have really captured a great atmosphere in this.
I'm following you for sure.
Keep up the fantastic work!

dogmuth-behedog responds:

Thanks for your comment, the style that i use is called crosshatching tecnique. :D

Drink plenty of water.