View Profile watermusic34

All 190 Audio Reviews

73 w/ Responses

Impressive. Great job mixing piano and vocals - that's usually a challenge.
Very enjoyable.

Keep up the good work!
-WM34

Whoa, a lot of work went into this.
Great job, very fun to listen to this remix.
I'm so ready for Halloween.

Keep up the good work!
-WM34

This should have it's own section on the audio page - "Legendary Tracks". Seriously, this is a classic. I wish ParagonX9 would come back.
What a legacy you left us. Thanks for all the years of amazing music and inspiration.
Wish you the best, wherever you are now.
- WM34

Fitting title. Good noisebeat.

AliceMako responds:

Thanks for listening.

Cool stuff. Fun, energetic... and great mixing/mastering. It's always hard to get a piano to sound good with a lot of other instruments simultaneously. Good work.

CreoMusic responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it ;)

Nice synth groove. Not bland like a lot of these types of tracks.

Shozi responds:

thanks man. its really hard to put good variation in these kind of tracks. glad you liked it :)

Sounds great, man! Reminds me of Warioland; Shake It with all the neat instruments and funky style. This was fun to listen to and had great structure as far as how the song played out. Also, great job programming those drums! They sounded fantastic.

cazok responds:

What the...! I played those drums myself sir XD
Electronic drum set, roland Td-9. Thx for the comment! :)

Very atmospheric, but rockin! Guitar reminds me of Joe Satriani, and the other sounds remind me a bit of Ronald Jenkees. Great stuff. Only problem was that it was a little short and didn't really go anywhere. A full version would be great, but I really enjoyed this.

Keep it up!
WM34

Great sound. This really reminds me of some of the tracks from the Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Seasons games. Thick, ominous tones that really set the mood for this depressed/oppressive world.
Fantastic!

Calamaistr responds:

tbh wanted to make it longer but couldnt find the right inspiration so kept it compact :)
thanks!

Very fitting lyrics!

Of course, this is a wonderful classic by Koji Kondo from the Zelda series, and you covered it so wonderfully! The lyrics fit very well, I enjoyed every bit of it, especially "Waltz under moonlit trees, Sail all the wondrous seas..." and "Drift through the open sky, Wings spread and spirits high...".

Also, are you a fan of Eric Whitacre? The repetition of "sleep" at the end reminded me of his piece "Sleep", in which he does the same thing. Very cool touch, by the way.

Overall, this is just fantastic; a very quality and creative project.

VGSongbird responds:

Lol Eric Whitacre has been an inspiration of my music ever since I was 11. But even if I had never heard of him, I would've ended the piece exactly the same; its like a mother softly whispering to her daughter as she drifts off to sleep.

I'm thrilled to be mentioned in the same breath as him. Thank You :D