View Profile watermusic34

All 193 Audio Reviews

74 w/ Responses

Nice.

Great remix! It seems like it's a mix of Mario and Kirby to tell the truth, mainly because of the style. It's a very fun listen and overall I think you did a fantastic job!

What a classic piece.

This movie is very interesting, and the score was incredible. Danny Elfman did a great job composing for it. The music is mysterious, magical, and dark, yet has some hopeful parts as well. I think you did a great job capturing that in this remake as well. Good job!

a.k.a. Watermusic34

Did you mean "Zelda Melody"?

Because I only heard one song. It was beautifully made though. Great, great work. I love Ocarina of Time; it's my favorite. I remember the first time I turned it on with my N64 - it was amazing. Anyway, This is a beautiful reconstruction of the title theme. Good job!

Fantastic! I love it!

Phenomenal work, man. Seriously. This sounds so natural in NES style. Probably because Koji Kondo is just that great of a genius.
The beat was fantastic and the music was just right and true to the original. Great remake of a wonderful song. Zelda rules. Keep it up!

This is awesome.

I love the whole epic/progressive feel to it and the fact that it sounds like NES music is amazing too. Great work. I feel like I'm playing Ninja Gaiden or Double Dragon or something. Keep up the great work!

A+ for effort.

This a great composition. I really enjoyed it for the most part, but it needs to be remastered a LOT. The sound levels are spiking out everywhere. Besides that I did like it though. Try to fix those audio levels and it will be ok.

Another beautiful song.

Also, it was very creative. I rather enjoyed it. Great melodies and instrument choice. At the very beginning it kind of reminded me of the Remember the Titans theme, like in the first two chord progressions with the melody. Anyway, keep it up!

ArienV responds:

woo a review! Glad you appreciated it ^^

Great work, man.

It's fantastic! Bravo! Encore as well! I'd love to hear more. You did a great job covering a classic song by Koji Kondo himself. Beautiful all the way to the end and when the beat came in it was perfect. Keep it up!

ArienV responds:

Thank you sir! I try to do justice to the mighty Kondo master. I don't get into music stuff heaps often, so don't hold your breath. My Art is my focus, but when inspiration hits I goto the music side of things. Though I did learn this piece to play on piano cus I liked it so much!

Very well done!

Excellent mixing. I agree with Zomgbie about that. Great music too. I like the guitar parts here. Great work overall!

einbiegel responds:

thanks!
and i'll sure do!

Pretty good

Overall, great job! I think the one thing that really bothered me about it was the main instrument choice. That waspy-bass noise was kind of annoying... a different instrument would be better.
I liked the rest of it though. Good work.

Drink plenty of water.