View Profile watermusic34

All 193 Audio Reviews

74 w/ Responses

Ironicly like "Strange Deja Vu" by DT

I like it a lot, but "vaguely" is not the word I would have chosen. It really sounds like the melody to "Strange Deja Vu" by Dream Theater (one of my top 3 bands) but it is still somewhat unique. I like the instruments you used as well. Keep up the work, let's hear some more!

Ah, very very good!

Video game music is the best. I like the effects you used. It had a Motoi Sakuraba feel at the very beginning when the melody came in and then something like Sonic the rest of the way. Very creative. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

Love this game and all of its songs.

The kick was way too loud and the cymbals at the beginning stood out a lot before the "remixed" part came in. I liked the sound you used for the melody, but the song didn't end right, or loop in a way that felt right. Besides that, i did like it, so have a 7.

newskies responds:

yeah^^ ok, thanks^^

One of my favorite Koji Kondo songs ever.

It's really good except for the fact that the piano is really out of tune, especially on the lower notes. Other than that, good work on it.

Well done!

I liked it a lot. The only problem is that the 4th note is supposed to be a B natural, but you are playing a D natural instead. Other than that, great work.

It has a very ethnic feel...

Good choice of instruments. It was very light and enjoyable, not to mention very creative. I liked it a lot! Keep up the good work.

gleegleep responds:

Thank you; I'm glad you like this. Choosing the instruments was a bit of a challenge and it took a while, but it was well worth it. :D :D

Well done.

I thought it was very strong and beautiful. Great job. I cannot really think of anything negative to say about this piece. Keep it up.

Zerfetzer responds:

thank you very much....comments like that are making me go on with my work :)

Very good job.

This was a great piece. I respect the fact that you dedicate it to our veterans too. Keep up the good work. It's nice to see another Jared out there with good music!

JaredW responds:

Thanks dude.. appreciate your review!

Fantastic!

Very epic and beautiful. I liked it a lot. It wasn't your average 4-chord progression either. Thank you for mixing it up and keeping it real. Keep up the good work!

Fantastic!

I love the progressions and the instruments, everything was great, although I feel that the ending was not as resolved as I felt it should be, not that you didn't mean for it to feel that way, but I feel that it is somewhat incomplete upon ending because of how you ended on an Aflat... I was feeling that it should have continued back to CMaj, or even Csus to CMaj or something. ANYway, overall you did fantastic; This is a wonderful piece of work. Keep it up.

Drink plenty of water.