View Profile watermusic34

All 10 Movie Reviews

2 w/ Responses

Haha thanks for the credit!

All too accurate.
Funny stuff, well done.

The detail was incredible, great job! It's obvious a lot of work and care went into this.

That was fun to watch

Thank you so much for using my music in your video! I really enjoyed seeing all of the different super powers. Great job!

Watermusic34

Actually scared me a bit...

And it was a really great flash animation. Great work, very very creepy. The story behind it made it even better, how it was based on real events. Great job overall!

Keep up the creativity!
Watermusic34

Very nostalgic.

I love Calvin and Hobbes. Great job making this animation of the first strip. It's funny, it came out on my birthday, well, not the same year, but the same day. Anyway, this was really nice. You should definitely make more. Maybe even put a few together or do a big one, perchance?

Magically fun.

I have almost all of the Calvin and Hobbes books. I love them! Bill Waterson is amazing and so is this animation. You did very, very well on making it. I just wish there were more to it.

That was awesome.

This is what Miyamoto dreams about all the time, I'm sure. Great artwork! I enjoyed how he went from each game style and then returned to reality, haha. Great concept and animation!

Awesome work.

It was really random in some parts and overall I really enjoyed it. I do think the ending was kind of sad though... Thank you so much for using my song in it too! I really appreciate it.

Keep up the good work!

mad-dave responds:

Thank you for making an awesome kickass song! :)

Omelet Prevail!

This was hilarious. Good animation too. Plus, the music was, of course, amazing and came from an amazing game. Well done!

Drink plenty of water.